I am working on an Ubuntu Edgy, with Perl v5.8.8. I installed XML::XSLT package with apt, and now I am trying to use it. The version of XSLT.pm is "Revision 1.25 2004/02/19 08:38:40".
And I think there is a bug in XSLT.pm with my current Perl version.
My script :
my $xslt = XML::XSLT->new ( Source => $xslfile ) ;
$xslt->transform( Source => $xmlfile ) ;
print $xslt->toString ;
The output with many errors :
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/XML/XSLT.pm line 3209.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl5/XML/XSLT.pm line 3210.
[ ... repeated many times ... ]
I tried to fix it in, at line 3202 in __evaluate_test__ function with a :
$lhs = "" ;
And it seems it works better. But I think you should verify and fix it with more elegance ^^
Log in to post a comment.