The Windows version of xLights 0.2 is now available. The OS/X version will be released shortly.
Users of xLights 0.1 will need to regenerate their playlist scripts using the script wizard after upgrading.
Improvements in 0.2 include:
* Better support for playback on Windows 7
* Support for D-Light extended commands (twinkle-fade, shimmer-fade)
* Ability to select multiple channels at a time in xTester
* New tests in xTester
* Script commands to access a serial port
* Script commands to read a file
* New EXITFOR script command to exit for/next loops