XINS 2.1 alpha 1 has been released.
The main new changes are:
* Added new emma target for unit test coverage using EMMA (http://emma.sourceforge.net/).
* Return XML-RPC also in case of an error.
* _context and _data parameters are only sent when needed.
* If the XINS version changes the build.xml is recreated. This may requires you to remove it manually when coming from XINS 2.0 or 1.x.
* New target javadoc-apis to generate the Javadoc for all APIs.
* If no environment is specified for an API, the test form page is still generated and a text field is proposed to the user to fill the location of the API. The value is stored in a cookie.
* Improved specdocs: added favicon, added meta information, fixed CSS, fixed some of the XHTML.
* Many bug fixes and small RFEs implemented.
CHANGES INTRODUCED IN XINS 2.1 ALPHA 1:
* XINS/Java Common Library:
- Implemented RFE #1654262: Implement equals(Object) on PropertyReader
classes. Contribution from Ernst de Haan.
- Added a BufferedReader to read from the socket input stream.
* XINS/Java Server Framework:
- Implemented RFE #1631516: Log entry 3408 should specify value of fallback
- Implemented RFE #1633455: Get all properties from the RuntimeProperties
- Implemented RFE #1636219: Added file name to the logs when the thread
stops. Contribution from Ernst de Haan.
- Implemented RFE #1636219: Invalid XML-RPC request if namespace set.
- Fixed bug #1371632: XML-RPC: 400 returned instead of XML-RPC fault.
* XINS/Java Client Framework:
- If no data section, the _data parameter is not sent.
- If no context is available, the _context parameter is not sent.
* Generation of server-side Java code:
- Removed creation of _errorResult when the function has no input parameters
and no input data section.
- Removed creation of the parameter when the type is _text and is optional
in checkOutputParameters() as not used.
- Changed Request.equals() and Request.hashCode() to use in some cases
equals() instead of ==.
* Generation of client-side Java code:
- Fixed bug #1703483: CAPI javadoc doesn't mention Error Result Code
* Generated build file:
- The build directory is deleted if the version of XINS has changed between
- Added new target javadoc-apis to generate the Javadoc for all APIs.
- Clean target should also delete the generated WSDL file.
* Generation of specification documentation:
- If no environment is specified for an API, the test form page is still
generated and a text field is proposed to the user to fill the location
of the API. The value is stored in a cookie.
- Fixed incorrect CSS for specdocs.
- Fixed some invalid XHTML.
- Added a favicon.ico in the specdocs directories.
- Fixed Bug #1576547: No warnings when resultcode is not referenced from
- Added meta description for the generated HTML pages.
- Added link to the favicon in the generated HTML pages.
- Upgraded Maven pom to the new stable 2.0 release.
- Added new target emma to execute the unit test coverage of an API using
- Fixed incorrect runtime property used to define the logdoc locale.
- Added primer.html to redirect to primers/primer.html.
* Build- and release-process:
- Added NetBeans project files to CVS.
- Added missing src/tools/dojo directory to the release.
- Implemented RFE #1741660: building xins doesn't include Spring packages.
- Added 2.1 DTDs.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.