I've just released XINS 2.2-alpha2. This release contains a few improvements and some bug fixes.
* New _xml type for sending XML values.
* Added option to follow HTTP redirect response.
* Improved compatibility with .Net for the generated WSDL.
* Improved some logs.
* Bug fixes and small RFEs
CHANGES INTRODUCED IN XINS 2.2 ALPHA 2:
* XINS/Java Common Library:
- The fromString should throw the same TypeValueException as fromStringImpl.
- The check of the value is done in fromStringImpl.
- Added possibility for the HTTPServiceCaller to follow redirections.
- Improved documentation of HTTPServiceCaller.
- Added _xml simple type.
- RFE 1863102: Make HTTPServiceCaller use controlTimeOut.
* XINS/Java Server Framework:
- Changed the way CompositeDataSupport is created for Properties in order
to still compile with Java 6.
- Fixed the way the percentage used statistics is computed.
- RFE 2009573: Improve log message 3583.
- RFE 2013460: Generate diagnostic context identifier if an invalid one is
* XINS/Java Client Framework:
- Added possibility for the XINSServiceCaller to follow redirections.
* Generation of server-side Java code:
- Forward the details of the TypeValueException in the generated
* Generation of the WSDL:
- Added name attribute to input and output elements for better .Net
- Added <soapbind:operation soapAction="" /> for better .Net
* Generated build file:
- Fixed incorrect comment in help target, tools target -> help-tools target.
- Added to logs that are at FATAL level the class name and the message of the
exception thrown if any.
- Added missing em in impl.dtd.
- New copyright owner Online Breedband B.V.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.