I've release XINS 2.1-beta1.
This release is a feature complete release.
The main new changes are:
* Improved graphical user interface.
* Added documentation on how to add Servlet filters.
* Upgraded HttpClient to version 3.1.
* Added Glean new tool (http://jbrugge.com/glean/index.html).
* New frontpage diagram.
* Many bug fixes.
CHANGES INTRODUCED IN XINS 2.1 BETA 1:
* XINS/Java Server Framework:
- Replaced the name of the cookie set in the front-end CC from SessionId
- Applied patch of RFE #1634856: Make public methods in FunctionResult throw
- Applied patch of RFE #1634899: Refactor server so transactions are logged
in one place.
- Fixed include of other runtime properties files.
- Fixed loading remote runtime properties on Windows.
* XINS/Java Common Library:
- Improved specification GUI and test form.
- Added getDefault() method to ParameterSpec to get the specified default
value of the parameter or attribute if any.
- Added a regular expression log filter to the Console GUI.
- Added new method getDescription() to Type and to the standard types.
- Improved XML Viewer to print doctype declaration.
- Specification GUI: no indentation if the meta function called is _WSDL.
- Specification GUI: Name of the API displayed as header.
- Specification GUI: Fixed meta function _CheckLinks instead of
- TestFormPanel: Improved layout, default value displayed, background color
if the value is invalid, and much more.
- Added tool to test regular expression with the SpecGUI.
- Do not output namespace for attributes in XML Element if already done.
* Generation of client-side Java code:
- Fixed if the input data element contained another data element the 'add'
method was not generated.
* Generation of the Java types:
- Implemented getDescription() method for all defined types.
* Generation of web.xml:
- Added a comment on where to apply Servlet filters. Servlet filters can be
used for example for compression, authentication, encryption or auditing.
* Generated unit tests:
- Added default Log4J configuration.
* Generated WebStart file:
- Added more comments.
- Added XSLT used to generate the WebStart file to the release.
* Generated build file:
- Fixed error when generating WAR file for an API with categories.
- Fixed incorrect directory specified for the javadoc-test-<api name> target.
- Fixed the logdoc properties should be passed as parameters to <antcall>.
- Added new tool "glean" that generates the Glean report for an API.
More information about Glean at http://jbrugge.com/glean/index.html.
- Added test for the include of other runtime properties files.
- Added test for the _xins-soap-map calling convention.
- Added test for the ACL based on calling convention.
- Upgraded Commons HttpClient from 3.0.1 to 3.1.
- Fixed the rest API did not compile.
- New front-end page for the web site.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.