On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 09:24 +0800, cjacker huang wrote:
> The attachment patch is a hack to add midi support via libtimidity to xine-lib.
> I think maybe somebody want it.
> also, it depends on libtimidity, you can find it via sourceforge.net.
I had a quick look through the code, and saw a few things to clean up:
- You need a configure check for libtimidity
- There shouldn't be unneeded code lying around (commented code)
- Does seeking actually work? Does it handle non-seekable inputs
correctly as well?
- The code should also be able to read MIDI file metadata
- Please follow the style-guide (or at least stick to one) for
Thanks for working on this
Bastien Nocera <hadess@...>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.