the new, unfinished architecture changes (alogn with the long-awaited
libmpeg2 update) is in CVS now. This means that the code from CVS is
broken now, I hope we can fix that until the end of the week.
Some of the changes:
- video_out.h should conform to libvo's video_out.h now
- video_decoder.h audio_decoder.h : generic video/audio decoder
interfaces, we could even have dynamically loadable audio/video
"codec plugins" now
- xine.c - the xine "engine" no longer depends on imlib, X11 but is
rather abstract, this is one step towards a xine "library" and should
enable us to build special versions of xine that do not use X11
(e.g. framebuffer or hardware mpeg decoder cards)
- xine.h will hopefully define a clear API for the GUI so we can have
alternative GUIs (gtk, qt, command-line only...)
- mmx.h / sse.h is gone now, their functionality is now in one single
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.