Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Update of /cvsroot/xine/xine-lib
In directory sc8-pr-cvs10.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv14594
Fixed content type detection for AAC (seekable) streams with ID3v2 tags prefixed clobbering the preview buffer, by skipping over the tag.
RCS file: /cvsroot/xine/xine-lib/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.721
retrieving revision 1.722
diff -u -r1.721 -r1.722
--- ChangeLog 26 Feb 2007 19:15:15 -0000 1.721
+++ ChangeLog 2 Mar 2007 20:07:33 -0000 1.722
@@ -7,6 +7,8 @@
Vincent Torri, Jamey Sharp and Christophe Thommeret.
* Fix race condition in alsa audio out driver.
* Fixed a crash in the eq2 plugin. [Bug 1644312]
+ * Fixed content type detection for AAC (seekable) streams with ID3v2
+ tags prefixed clobbering the preview buffer, by skipping over the tag.
* Mark string-type configuration items according to whether they're plain
@@ -31,7 +33,7 @@
by Roland Kay. [bug #1602631]
* Don't check for libpostproc version and assume that if libavcodec is found
correctly, libpostproc is of the same version, too. Reported by Ville
- Skyttä. [bug #1617344]
+ SkyttÃ¤. [bug #1617344]
* Fix Shorten demuxer: the whole "ajkg" signature has to be found, not only
one character of it. [bug #1601134]
* Implement at least a partial content-based detection of ModPlug-decoded
@@ -1276,7 +1278,7 @@
* artsd support
* dxr3/h+ support now finally in the official tree
* 4/5/5.1 audio channel output (OSS/ ALSA?)
- * a new default skin by Jérôme Villette
+ * a new default skin by JÃ©rÃ´me Villette
-- Guenter Bartsch <guenter@...> Sun, 22 Jul 2001 13:10:52 +0200
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: