Update of /cvsroot/xine/xine-lib/src/demuxers
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv7314
...of course I forgot to add the file itself #-))
--- NEW FILE: demux_ts.c ---
* Copyright (C) 2000 the xine project
* This file is part of xine, a unix video player.
* xine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* xine is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
[...1015 lines suppressed...]
this->plugin.open = demux_ts_open;
this->plugin.start = demux_ts_start;
this->plugin.stop = demux_ts_stop;
this->plugin.close = demux_ts_close;
this->plugin.get_status = demux_ts_get_status;
this->plugin.get_identifier = demux_ts_get_id;
* Initialise our specialised data.
this->mnSPUChannel = -1; /* Turn off SPU by default */
for (i = 0; i < MAX_PIDS; i++)
this->media[i].pid = INVALID_PID;
this->programNumber = INVALID_PROGRAM;
this->pmtPid = INVALID_PID;
this->pcrPid = INVALID_PID;
this->videoPid = INVALID_PID;
this->audioPid = INVALID_PID;
return (demux_plugin_t *)this;
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.