1) Start a KDE session in Fedora Core 1,
2) Start a konsole app.
3) Replace /usr/bin/Xvnc with the binary included with
4) Start Xvnc using the vncserver script included with
TightVNC version 1.2.9: "vncserver -geometry
1280x1024". This starts a xf4vnc server on :1.
5) When using a viewer to connect to :1, the KDE icons
and fonts are not antialiased.
6) Run vncserver -kill :1 to kill the Xvnc process.
7) Click Launcher->"Run Command..." and run the same
command as in step 4) to start Xvnc.
8) Now, when using a viewer to connect to :1, the KDE
icons and fonts DISPLAY CORRECTLY.
I think this has to do with support of the RENDER
extensinon since I get the same behavior when I run
with the normal TightVNC Xvnc.
If i use the vnc.so module and connect the viewer to
:0, fonts and icons display correctly.
Log in to post a comment.