For more detailed installation instructions, refer to the Xena wiki at: https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xena/index.php?title=Main_Page
FROM THE COMMAND CONSOLE
1. Go to the xena-source directory you created earlier:
cd <path to the xena-source directory>
2. Change directory to xena:
- This directory should include: directory named 'src' and 'build.xml' file
3. Enter the ant command:
- Ant will run the default build command contained within the 'build.xml' file. This will compile the source code and build the 'xena.jar' file.
When the process has finished successfully, you should see 'BUILD SUCCESSFUL' displayed in the command window. The 'xena.jar' file is in the 'xena/xena/dist' directory.
4. Build the plugins:
ant -f build_plugins.xml
- When the process has successfully finished, you should see 'BUILD SUCCESSFUL' displayed within the command window.
The JAR files for each of the Xena plug-in are in the 'xena/xena/dist/plugins' directory.
You can now start Xena... :-D