The follow procedure describes how to install Xena from the Xena Windows installer.
1. Download the Xena Windows installer (Xena x.x.x Setup.exe) from SourceForge
2. Double click the Xena x.x.x Setup.exe file
Result: An installer program will guide you through the installation process.
3. Click Next.
4. Select an installation folder.
Note: To install Xena in Program Files, you need administrator permissions. If you do not have administrator permissions, you can select a location within your Documents and Settings folder.
5. Read the Readme file and click Next.
6. Select to install Xena for yourself only or for all users of the system.
7. Click Install.
8. Click Finish.
Result: Xena is installed on your system. Shortcuts to Xena and Xena Viewer are created on your desktop.