Now www.xemeiah.org serves as a live demonstration of Xemeiah.
Only a bunch of docbook documents yet, but more to come.
New stuff for 0.5.4 :
* Re-implemented QueryDocument::parseQuery() HTTP/1.1 parsing
* Re-organized xem-web:browse and xem-web:header structure
* Introduce Xemeiah's website hosting (Xemeiah now powers http://www.xemeiah.org\)
* Security features : introduce xem-user namespace for security settings, introducing <xem-user:set-user/>
* Reshape <xem:open-document/> and <xem:set-current-code-scope/> instructions.
And from 0.5.3.4 branch :
* Introduce xem-imagemagick ImageMagick frontend
* Enhance JOSN capabilities in MooFlow, to append extra images after initial loading
* Miscelaneous bugfixes