XDrawChem 1.9.2 is now available at:
- Fixes to drawing behavior.
- Files in external formats (using OpenBabel) should be
converted to the correct coordinate system now.
- More editing and information options are available:
right click opens a context menu, and double click allows
- When using a Tool menu option, the target molecule is now
highlighted in blue.
- Support for generating 3-D structures using an external
program has been added. To use this feature, you will need
to install BUILD3D, which is available from the Files
section of the sourceforge.net project page
(http://www.sf.net/projects/xdrawchem). This is a Fortran
program, precompiled binary included. It is old, I did not
write it, and limited documentation and no license
information are available. Therefore, it is distributed
separately from XDrawChem on an "at-your-own-risk" basis,
and I can offer no assistance with this program beyond what
is in the documentation provided in the BUILD3D file.
- The observant user will find that I am experimenting with
retrosynthesis, but it can't identify much other than
esters and Grignard reactions right now. Maybe next
Enjoy! As usual, send bugs and feature requests to me, or
to the sf.net tracker...