XDrawChem 1.9 is available at:
XDrawChem represents a considerable improvement over the
previous version. The following issues have been resolved
in this release:
- Added Russian language translation file. Thanks to
Vitaly Lipatov and Roman Borisyuk for contributing this
- Fixed dialogs that display Help. It's now possible to
use the Help dialog, and close it without closing the tool
you are using.
- Eliminated Elemental analysis dialog. This feature is
now part of Molecule Information.
- Fixed a bug in the text tool that caused a segfault when
clicking off of an empty text field. Also updated text
tool behavior to more accurately show what would be
selected, moved, etc. on mouse click.
- Fixed a bug where aromatic and other rings would have
infinite scale and random rotation if attached to an
existing bond. Rings now attach correctly, even to
- Keyboard input for non-English users is fixed. You can
finally type letters with umlauts (e.g., "SÃ¤ure") and
- You can paste text from other applications with Ctrl+V.
However, you must select the Text tool first and create a
new text box.
- The width of any bond (double, triple, dashed, ...) may
be changed now.
That's all for now. Please be sure to submit bugs, feature
requests, etc. using the sourceforge.net bug tracker,
linked from the software home page.