From: Stefan Pfetzing <dreamind@dr...> - 2002-11-26 21:00:29
first of all, I was *totally* surprised that somebody ported Xchat onto
Aqua... and it was *THE* biggest thing I was missing on Aqua...
Now, I collected some bugs...
- Tab Completion is missing (I really miss that)
- When I "hide" the Xchat window by pressing Option and click on the desktop,
Xchat always sends the focus to the topic, when I re-activate it.
(This behaviour happens too when switching desktops with Space.app)
- German Umlauts are not translated correctly (I'll have a look at the source,
maybe I can build a patch)
- sometimes the text inside of a Channel is somehow ordered weired (it seems
Xchat puts some extra \n's in there.)
- When more channels are to be displayed (more than the Xchat window can hold)
the tabs get lost, or no longer displayed, would be nice if you could scroll
- Keyboard bindings are missing to quickly switch Channels
P.S: Besides that, Xchat-Aqua is my favorite IRC client now :)
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.