best way to export pkcs7 to pem format

Help
interprb
2007-06-14
2013-03-09
  • interprb

interprb - 2007-06-14

Hello,
    Very good program. Could someone advise how to export pkcs 7 to pem format insted of default der format. I am having an import problem with email server (hord)as it will not import pkcs 12 and needs pkcs 7 pem to work correctley.

Thanks,
    hibro

• interprb

interprb - 2007-06-20

Hello,

My apology for the above question. After some more research I found that pksc12 will work. I am still confused about some of the advice I am getting about certs and hope you might be able to help.
      I am trying to verify signers signature in Imp web mail and receive this message: Message Verified Successfully but the signer's certificate could not be verified.
      The advice I got was that you need to import your ca certs to the *server* certificates, as
      configured in IMP's setup. We issued the server cert signed by us (ca) and have no mismatch or errors when going to the site so I assume that part is correct. Our ca cert is in the ca store in the browser.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Hiram

• interprb

interprb - 2007-06-22

Is the ca signing of a user cert in xca have the effect as importing the ca cert into the users cert?

Thanks,
      Hiram

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks