I haven't created that file myself (I think othrayte moved this to a different file for easier switch to json rpc later).
I needed this for setting the play count of a movie. I tried to switch completely to json rpc but it didn't supported all my needs.
but it didn't got into eden.
I need to set the play count to be able to sync seen movies / shows with trakt.tv. If you set something as seen on the page I need to set this movie at xbmc as seen. I'm doing this by setting the play count to 1.
Am 30.05.2012 um 10:50 schrieb Zeljko Ametovic:
sorry that I havent adressed this in the first mail, you really should not be looking into advancedsettings.xml and you should not be connecting to a DB directly, JSON has acces to all the queries that are needed for movie and tv show libraries and that should be used instead.
what do you use DB queries for in raw_xbmc_database.py?
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Ralph-Gordon Paul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sorry for the trouble.
1. I checked the python version at addon.xml - it's already set to 2.0. Is that okay? Do I have to change it anywhere else too?
2. Okay changed the script id and folder to lower case
3. I removed the submodule
*addon - script.traktutilities
*version - 0.6.5
*url - email@example.com:Manromen/script.traktutilities.git
*revision - 2d90189
*branch - stable
*xbmc version - eden
Thank you for your effort.
Am 30.05.2012 um 09:18 schrieb Zeljko Ametovic:
few things before it can go in,
1. we cannot include anything that has xbmc.python v 1.0 dependency in eden repo.
2. all lowercase letters in script ID and folder is a requirement.
3. you have media-original as a submodule, as I assume its not meant to go into offical repo, can it be removed?