* This file is part of libdvdnav, a DVD navigation library.
* libdvdnav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* libdvdnav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with libdvdnav; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
typedef struct block_s block_t;
typedef struct remap_s remap_t;
remap_t* remap_loadmap( char *title);
unsigned long remap_block(
remap_t *map, int domain, int title, int program,
unsigned long cblock, unsigned long offset);
#endif /* LIBDVDNAV_REMAP_H */