This has a few new features and some bugfixes. See NEWS/ChangeLog.
This is mainly a bugfix release.
Xbae 4.60 is out
* Fix for XmNautoFill in XbaeInput when the pattern begins with an
optional literal, such as [-]d[d][d][d][d] .
* Add the new resources introduced in the last months to the example
Builder Xcessory integration file in examples/builderXcessory.
* Bugfix for a clip window size problem that showed up when resizing the
window (e.g. resize examples/traversal/traversal to smaller than the
original and then bigger). Bug #702560.
* Some source code cleanup.
* Fixes by James Georgas for colour handling.
* Fixes by Van to eliminate slider size warnings (see bugs #823041 and #823037).
* Fixes by David Traill for both resize and scrollbar warnings.
* Add XmNXmColumnLabel resource to handle XmString as column labels.
* Fix a memory problem with row_heights.... read more
There have been quite a lot of bugfixes, and a number
of functional changes and additions since 4.50.
This new release was long overdue - well here it is !
Xbae 4.50 is a stable release, the first in a long time.
It fully supports smooth scrolling and row resizing.
We now have a new, separate mailinglist available for discussing usage and development of Xbae:
details may be found at http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=31337
Please use this in future instead of the LessTif mailinglist. Thanks!
The website on http://xbae.sf.net has been updated. We now have links to download the recent version and all availabe documentation.