This version extends the Open With option by allowing you set a default handler to be used when double clicking an entry in the archive list.
The entry when double clicked will be temporarily extracted and the user set default handler will be used to view it.
Very handy indeed.
You can thank David Reiss for sending in the patch.
Adds an "open with..." command so you temporarily extract a file from your archive and view it with an application of your choice.
2005-07-02 Lee Bigelow <email@example.com>
* add keyboard short cuts for "add to archive" selector
* added context popup to "add to archive" selector
* put empty page into a scrolled window
* added a help menu item for wrapper info
* added an icon (from wm-icons.sf.net norm/programs.xpm)
* cleaned up docs
A debian package for xarchive 0.1.0 has been made, oh ya.
It's my first attempt at making a debian package so let me
know if anything goes wonky.