The focus of Xaraya 1.0.2 is a security and maintenance release for the Xaraya 1.x branch. It incorporates security patches since the last 1.0.1 minor release and adds further tightening of security in roles.
General improvements include:
* style changes in Xaraya Classic related to new Firefox releases
* template comment settings for mail generated by templates
* cc and bcc support for the Mail test-config action
* removal of an ADOdb file which caused a security risk
* small html error in index.php for the low level error catch
* bind variables improvements in the blocks modules
* additional security checks in display of role information
Note that the Xaraya config.system.php file changed (as of version 1.0.1) and contains configurable error reporting as well as the error handling. You may wish to update your config.system.php file if you have not already done so to take advantage of easier configuration for error reporting levels and display of warnings.
Thanks go out again to everyone involved in the current release! For further details on 1.0.2 changes please check upgrade.txt and the release log in the distribution package, or browse the code repositories at http://mt.xaraya.com. Post your bugs and feature requests at http://bugs.xaraya.com.
Visit: Xaraya at http://www.xaraya.com
Download: Xaraya 1.0.2 at http://www.xaraya.com/index.php/docs/75
Get Language Packs: http://www.xaraya.com/downloads/languages
Visit the Support Forums at http://www.xaraya.com/index.php/xarbb/
Log in to post a comment.