Helen Renwick - 2011-02-18

I'm finding that searches (in both Phrase Query and Query Builder) that crash Xaira run OK in Sara. The way you use Phrase Query and Query Builder hasn't changed between Sara and Xaira has it?
Also, I'm finding that in Query Builder in Xaira a two-way node search brings up not only the expected two search items in either order, but also examples of only the first search item. So for example searching in Query Builder for 'follow' (word query  to get lemmas) + two way node 'blindly' (phrase) with scope of 5) brings up not only 'has blindly followed' and 'following him blindly' but also "pull together a multitude of organisations, currently pursuing, often blindly, their selfish individual goals. Alas, there is little reason to be optimistic…" - and others with no 'follow' at all within the scope limit. I don't get the same issue in Sara and I'm not sure why this is happening. Again, am I missing some procedural difference between Sara and Xaira that's causing me problems? There's so much to like about Xaira I don't really want to be having to use Sara at the same time if possible.
PS Apologies for previous message sent without header.