A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out!
You can download the sources from CPAN.
Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat
Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help
format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html
Changes since the last release:
- Added Wx::PlGridCellEditor and Wx::PlGridCellRenderer
for custom Wx::Grid cell editing/displaying.
- Added Wx::PlGridTable for custom Wx::Grid storage.
- Fixed Wx::SocketServer::Accept.
- Added Wx::PlXmlResourceHandler, for inserting custom
controls in XRC resources.
- wxWindows 2.5 compatibility.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.