A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out!
You can download the sources from CPAN.
Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat
Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help
format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html
Changes since the last release:
- Fixed installation of 'wxPerl' command on Mac OS X.
- Fixed running in the embedded case (still requires the
application to call ExitMainLoop at the right places).
- Wrapped wxNavigationKeyEvent.
- Using die() in an event handler should not crash anymore
(it might leak).
- Added Wx::PlWindow, to be used for custom controls.
- New (Windows-only) --mslu flag for Makefile.PL.
- Wx::NotebookSizer is now no longer needed and
From: John Ralls <jralls@ce...> - 2004-12-19 19:05:09
Is this release the same code that you announced here on the 13th, or
is it updated from that?
On Dec 19, 2004, at 8:44 AM, Mattia Barbon wrote:
> A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out!
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:04:51 -0800 John Ralls <jralls@...> wrote:
> Is this release the same code that you announced here on the 13th, or
> is it updated from that?
It is just the official announcement for
the binaries release the 13th.
wxFileOffset is not available in 2.5.2,
so streams.cpp/streams.h need a
#if WXPERL_W_VERSION_GE( 2, 5, 3 )
... wxFileOffset ...
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.