Slowly heading towards a wxc refactor (i.e. having a single wxc project shared
by OCaml, Haskell, etc).
My thinking lately is that it would be nice if
- wxc were distributed separately
- extensions like scintilla, stc, opengl were distributed as
separate packages; perhaps wxdirect could be put on hackage
as a tool to facilitate such 'plugins'
- wxcore could be built using the standard build-type from Cabal
(we would have to work out how wxc could be automatically linked)
Ultimately, we want a painless installation of wxcore/wx (An example of pain:
cabal install wxcore doesn't work, but sudo cabal install wxcore does - the
reason is that we want to dump stuff into /usr/local. If we factored out wxc,
maybe all that stuff can be done beforehand.)
Sun Feb 17 08:20:29 GMT 2008 Eric Kow <eric.kow@...>
* Remove unused ewxw files.
There is an overlap between ./wxc/src/ewxw and ./wxc/src. The makefile seems
to ignore the ones in ewxw.
Sun Feb 17 09:49:29 GMT 2008 Eric Kow <eric.kow@...>
* Flatten away ewxw directories.
This is to mirror the wxc project, making it easier to compare our
version of wxc with the standalone one.
Sun Feb 17 09:57:11 GMT 2008 Eric Kow <eric.kow@...>
* dos2unix files that have both CRLF and LF line terminators
Text editors get confused by these.
Get rid of trailing whitespace while we're at it.