Check the samples, tests & demos directories to see how to start to using wxHarbour
Version 0.4.0 released (sources)
New "tests" dir has been added to contain samples for the available controls
New "demos" dir has been added to contain aplication samples.
* Using wxWidgets 2.8.9
* Tested with Harbour/xHarbour, Linux using gcc, Win32 tested with MinGW
New tar version will be released when:
* All the samples can be builded on:
- Linux gcc
- Win32 MSVC
- Win32 mingw
- Using the Harbour compiler, wxHarbour can be compiled with the xHarbour compiler by making small changes. Harbour was choosed for better support on Linux.
- wxHarbour now builds WinXP and Linux binaries.
- Windows Vista support is in progress, for the moment, MinGW has trouble under Vista, but changes can be made to acomplish this.
Changed the repository from CSV to SVN
A very early Pre-Alpha build is available on CVS