Version 0.9.3 of the wxCode component wxPdfDocument is available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxcode. The new version 0.9.3 is compatible with wxWidgets version 2.8.12 and version 2.9.3. It should be usable with all wxWidgets 2.8.x versions.
The major new additions are enhancements to the wxPdfDC drawing context and full support for the wxWidgets printing framework contributed by Mark Dootson.
- added methods to access the bottom right coordinates of the last inserted image
- added span tag to XML markup
- added method wxPdfDocument::AttachFile to attach files to PDF documents
- added compile time option to derive wxPdfDocument from wxObject (makes interfacing to wxPerl easier)
- integrated enhancements to wxPdfDC and MakeFont contributed by Mark Dootson
- added support for the wxWidgets printing framework (contributed by Mark Dootson)
- enhanced wxPdfDC sample application to demonstrate the integration with the printing framework (contributed by Mark Dootson)
- fixed a bug in pdffontdatacore.cpp (non-ASCII characters didn't show on OSX)
- fixed a bug in pdfencrypt.cpp (setting a non-empty document id)
- fixed a bug in pdfxml.cpp (force line break for words too long to fit on a line)
- fixed in bug in handling external templates in conjunction with protection (crypting used the wrong object id for strings and streams)
Log in to post a comment.