Version 0.9.1 of the wxCode component wxPdfDocument is available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxcode. The new version 0.9.1 is compatible with wxWidgets version 2.8.11 and version 2.9.1. It should be usable with all wxWidgets 2.8.x versions.
It has been verified that wxPdfDocument functions properly on the wxMac platform. There is a small issue for wxWidgets 2.9.1 if 2.8.x compatibility was not enabled, because then method MacGetATSUFontID used by wxPdfDocument isn't accessible. This issue has been fixed in the wxWidgets trunk.
- added support for Apple Unicode TrueType fonts
- added the ShowFont utility to generate PDF charts showing the Unicode coverage of a font
- optimized the processing speed of VOLT rules
- modified the code for wxMac support
- modified the sample tutorial7 to test the new wxMac font loading code
- added check for valid 'cmap' table in wxPdfFontParserTrueType
- added call to method wc_str for wxString parameters in calls to FromWChar
- implemented method RegisterSystemFonts for wxMac
- samples changed to set the executable path as the current working directory
- fixed a memory leak on registering a font identified by a wxFont object
- fixed a bug in method ShowGlyph
- fixed several wxMac compile time bugs (missing includes, some typos)
- changed the wxMac print dialog includes in the printing sample
Log in to post a comment.