I've just built wv-0.6.0 and ran into some snags with the configure process. Just though you'd like to know what happened and how it was fixed by modifying configure.in
I compiled freetype-1.3.1, libwmf-0.1.18 and wv-0.6.0 all from source on Redhat 6.1. I already had Xpm, png, etc.
The first snag is with libttf. By default freetype installed headers in /usr/local/include/freetype, but configure only looks in /usr/local/include. (This was a problem with libwmf too...)
Second, the check for libgdwmf function gd_draw_rectangle failed. The test prog linked with many unresolved symbols. This can be fixed by listing the libraries in a different order.
Once I made those 2 changes, everything compiled as it should. The patch that I uploaded to the patch manager shows my changes. They worked for me, but you may want to tweak some stuff to look for freetype in both places.
Log in to post a comment.