I am not sure whether this is the right place to report bugs on wmf2svg, so i put just a collective bug report here, which you may either ignore, put it to the right place or split into multiple issues.
I am using the wmf2svg version that is currently delivered with Ubuntu 9.04.
1) No --version option. Should report program version and library behind.
2) --help tells me to report to www.wvware.com, which is an invalid address for this purpose nowadays.
3) No man page (i can live with that).
4) No encoding added to the header. Is <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>, should usually be <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
4) The ampersand in text is not xml escaped, which crashes some SVG editors. Is <text ...>&</text>, should be <text ...>&</text>
Log in to post a comment.