I'm working with wvware to convert word to xml and
found a problem when converting lists.
No tags for lists are generated when creating xml. When
I looked in wvXml.xml, the part that did add the <ol>
and <ul> was commented out. The result of a converted
When I put them back in, I got a wrong result, when
nesting an ordered list in an unordered list:
</ol> ===> this should have been </ul>
I have a workaround, but I think this should be fixed.
<!-- <begin><ol <nfc/>
<begin><list bullet="number" <nfc/>>
<begin><list bullet="bullet" <nfc/>>
<!-- <begin><li></begin> -->
Lennaert van der Linden
Log in to post a comment.