Menu

Creating XForm from XACML 1.0

Help
2009-11-05
2013-05-02
  • Isidoro Legido Martínez

Hi

I'm trying to create a Xform from the  XACML 1.0 schema (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/915/cs-xacml-schema-policy-01.xsd), but when I execute schema2xforms, I  get the following error

Error at xsl:call-template on line 211 of file:/C:/isi/proyectos/wsdl2xform/wsdl
    2xforms/tags/stable/src/schema2xforms.xsl:
      Too many nested template or function calls. The stylesheet may be looping.
    Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

The element parameter is "xacml:PolicySet" and I have tried the stable brunch and the trunk one, with identical results.

Any hint?

Thanks a lot,  you're going to save my life! :-)

Isi

• Tambet Matiisen

Tambet Matiisen - 2009-11-10

The problem is, that the schema has recursive definitions for PolicySet and Apply. Check the output file - you can easily see, that it is creating the same definitions over and over.

I commented out lines 11 and 212 in schema, after that I got the result without errors. But the form is quite huge and probably needs a lot of manual tuning. Let me know how it works out for you!

PS. If anyone has a good idea how to process recursive definitions without looping, then I'm all ear!

• Isidoro Legido Martínez

Hi

You're right, thanks for the reply. If I find a nice solution for the recursive definitions, I'll let you know!

Isi