03-28-2012 Published version 3.5 of wordTabulator for MS Windows.
Fixed bugs in console module:
- processing of HTML-tags, which define beginning or end of paragraph or word;
- processing of words with trailing semicolon (;) character;
- processing of HTML-comments <!-- --> for texts in UTF-8 encoding;
- processing of abbrevations located in the end of line;
- ordering output index by frequency;
- redefinition of characters-delimeters.... read more
Published new version of wordTabulator for 32bit MS Windows. GUI and console modules were cardinally redeveloped. The process lasted for a few years, when many unpublished intermediate versions created and died. Support of UTF-8 encoding added. True alphabetical ordering of words in output index added. Using of regular expressions for search is addded. And many others enchancements added.