We have a very ugly problem with working with relationships with DirectToWeb.
1. Edit object A that has a to many relationship to entity B.
2. Edit the relationship with D2W standard handling.
3. Double (!) click the "New" button for creating a new object for
4. Edit your displayed new object so that it is valid.
5. Try to save the original object - crash ("Could not save").
There a temporary object in the editing context that prevents it from
saving. There is also no way of removing this object.
Is there a way of handling that? Is there perhaps a component in
Wonder that uses its own editing context so the standard editing
context is not "poisoned"? I'm using Wonder in this app anyway.
PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.