#3180 Votive: WXS files added via "Show all files" followed by "Include in project" are not recognized as wxs
- In VS2012 (other versions not tested), create a Votive project using the "Setup Project" template.
- Outside of VS2012, create an empty test.wxs file in the same folder as the newly-created project (alongside its Product.wxs file).
- In Visual Studio's Solution Explorer pane, enable "Show all files"
- Still in Visual Studio, right click the newly-visible test.wxs file and choose "Include in project"
- Build the Votive project.
- The build process should report errors related to test.wxs, because, as an empty file, it's invalid.
- test.wxs should be displayed the same icon as Product.wxs.
- Build doesn't report any errors related to test.wxs, because it's not included in the calls to the underlying WiX tools, because it's not been recognized as a Wix file.
- The icon doesn't match.