For those of you who are interested ...
I've just finished a new release of Winstone (see
http://winstone.sourceforge.net). New features:
The only remaining areas now are http authentication and clustering
support. Those are coming soon.
- Better thread management == faster
- WAR files are now supported (ie auto-extracting).
- Servlet attribute, session, and context listeners (Servlet spec
v2.3) are now fully supported. The HttpSessionActivationListener class
will be fully supported once the session transfer is implemented.
- Servlet Filters (Servlet spec v2.3) are now fully supported.
- There is now an AJP13 connector, which means Winstone will now
work behind Apache/IIS/etc using Tomcat's mod_jk. Try it out and see
... The connector classes were completely rewritten to allow multiple
Please download and tell me if / when / how it breaks. Thanks,