Trying to create a new plugin to enable comparison between two android log files, I changed an existing plugin named "IgnoreFieldsComma" by changing it's prediffer function and the extensions it uses.
A file was missing from the sources folder, which might caused the failure of the plugin registration, named "WinMergeScript.rgs" I tried to recreate that file, but failed (it won't register via RegSvr32.exe).
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the pluggin itself is very simple, and it would be great and useful for many if it could be integrated to the winmerge repository.
See attached WinMergeScript.cpp file for implementation.
Log in to post a comment.