WinMerge is a Win32 tool for visual difference display and merging, for both files and directories. Unicode support. Flexible syntax coloring editor. Windows Shell integration. Regexp filtering. Side-by-side line diff and highlights diffs inside lines.
Notable in this release:
- Change active file when using Goto to other file's line number
- Bugfix: Renaming right-only file renamed parent folder
- Bugfix: Diff visibility and selection problems when word-wrap enabled
- Bugfix: Copy selected text to Replace-dialog
- Bugfix: Folder filter bug in filter test dialog
- Bugfix: ClearCase integration was not properly uninstalled
- Translation updates for Chinese Simplified and Russian
The new version can be downloaded from
NOTE: 7-zip plugin installer is downloadable from:
Log in to post a comment.