WinMerge is a tool for visual difference display and merging, for both files and directories.
This version fixes a couple of bugs that were in the 2.4.8 release.
Next stable release will be 2.6.0.
Important changes after 2.4.8 stable release:
- bugfix: crash when closing window with Ctrl+W
- bugfix: PgUp key moved file two screens up
- bugfix: last line in file filter file was not read
- bugfix: sometimes changes done outside WinMerge were not detected when folder compare was refreshed
- bugfix: crash when switching to empty file with F6-key
- bugfix: wrong cursor position after Find caused same text to be found again
The new version can be downloaded from
NOTE: 7-zip plugin installer is downloadable from:
Log in to post a comment.