WinMerge is a tool for visual difference display and merging, for both files and directories.
Important changes since 2.4.6 stable release mostly consists of bug fixes and translation updates:
- bugfix: root folders weren't handled correctly in some cases
- bugfix: replace all didn't work
- bugfix: crash when there was binary data in text file
- bugfix: crash when updating location view (can be a reason for mysterious
crashes some users experience)
- bugfix: PHP/ASP Syntax Highlighting didn't work if begin of the file
was not visible
- bugfix: Open-dialog could hang when path editbox was empty and Browse-button
- bugfix: subfolder names weren't copied when Copy Pathnames was selected
- new ASP/NET file filter
- add '*.pm' and '*.plx' file extensions to Perl syntax highlighter
- translation updates
This is last 2.4.X stable release. Next stable release will be 2.6.0.
The new version can be downloaded from
Log in to post a comment.