WinMerge is a tool for visual difference display and merging, for both files and directories.
Some of the new features in version 2.2:
- Unicode support
- Difference pane shows current difference in two vertical panes
- Location pane shows map of files compared
- Archive file support using 7-zip
- Shell Integration
- More customisable directory compare
- Moved lines detection in file compare
- Rewritten undo/redo (no more crashes!)
- Merge-mode for faster merging (like in 1.7)
The new version can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13216&package_id=11248
We have also given our homepage a much needed update at http://winmerge.org
If you are interested in translating WinMerge into your language, we have set up a page especially for you at http://winmerge.org/developer/l10n/
Log in to post a comment.