Assume you have test1.xml with only one line:
...and test2.xml with only one line:
My WinMerge says the two files are identical, not seeing the difference between AAA and BBB:
If I remove DisplayXMLFiles.dll from MergePlugins, everything works fine.
I tried to narrow down which setting is causing this, but so far no luck. I cannot reproduce this on another machine myself, even after exporting-importing the settings. Possibly the problem is gone if I just clean-reinstall WinMerge. Still, I'm going to report this, since it might be showing a potential problem in WinMerge's XML persing, also suggested by [#2083]. Feel free to disregard this, though, if you don't think this is a bug.
I've been having this problem for a while, and 2.14.0 doesn't fix it either. Thank you.
Log in to post a comment.