Version 1.7 Error

G Atkins
  • G Atkins

    G Atkins - 2010-09-19

    The same error showed up in V1.7 that I found in V1.4, a variable was not declared. I fixed this in the source, and I think it was a typo ($adress3 instead of $address2) Now I can't get it to find any adapters. If I type one in, it seems to work.

  • Timmo710

    Timmo710 - 2011-03-02

    the error has been fixed in the latest release


Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks