Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and Unix. Wine provides both a development toolkit for porting Windows sources to Unix and a program loader, allowing many unmodified Windows binaries to run on x86-based Unixes. This release includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes.
WHAT'S NEW with Wine-20050830: (see ChangeLog for details)
- A lot more theming support.
- Many improvements to the various crypto dlls.
- More LDAP support.
- Beginnings of an MSXML implementation.
- Better MSHTML support.
- Emulated version now set to Windows 2000 by default.
- Direct3D fixes and improvements.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Log in to post a comment.