Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and Unix. Wine provides both a development toolkit for porting Windows sources to Unix and a program loader, allowing many unmodified Windows binaries to run on x86-based Unixes. This release includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes.
WHAT'S NEW with Wine-20050628: (see ChangeLog for details)
- Configuration settings moved to the registry.
- Graphical Wine configuration tool is now enabled.
- More MSI and OLE improvements.
- Reorganisation of the DirectDraw directory.
- Initial support for webcams.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Log in to post a comment.