Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and Unix. Wine provides both a development toolkit for porting Windows sources to Unix and a program loader, allowing many unmodified Windows binaries to run on x86-based Unixes. This release includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes.
WHAT'S NEW with Wine-20040121:
- Many improvements in the shell32 dll.
- Better support for constructors in C++ Winelib apps.
- Improved Regedit tool.
- Full support for graphic tablets.
- Lots of DirectMusic improvements.
- Better support for video playback.
- Full IME support for Asian locales.
- Lots of bug fixes.