Welcome to web controller forum

aspwebsoft
2008-02-15
2013-04-11
  • aspwebsoft

aspwebsoft - 2008-02-15

Post your messages, comments, help and feature requests on the forum.
    you can also contact me by email or msn messenger at mokarrabin@hotmail.com

• Nobody/Anonymous

which username/passowrd to logon when intalled??

• Nobody/Anonymous

Well, when do click the install button it gives you an option to choose what should be the control panel admins login and pass. By default the user is admin and the pass is what you  choose.

If you cant remember, then open user manager from control panel and look for a user named ADMIN, reset its password.

Let me know if you are having any problem. If you want I can login to you pc with remote desktop and help with the install.

• Nobody/Anonymous

When I click the BwMonitor.exe, I get a Run-time error.

It says: Syntax error in date in query expression 'date<#22.1.2008 13:35:10#'

Thanx

• aspwebsoft

aspwebsoft - 2008-02-21

On what operating system are you running this.
        Are you interested to use this for personal or commercial use.

In any case I will be releasing another version, I strongly recommend using that one.
        I am willing to get this fixed and setup for you. If needed I can login to your server with terminal and test it.

• Nobody/Anonymous

In the moment i'm running it in Virtual PC 2003
      (i'm only testing it) until I can buy a new PC.
      I'll have it for personal use (me and my friends).
      The OS is Windows server 2003 R2 SP2.

• Nobody/Anonymous

It should run without problem, try to keep it in c:\ drive in a folder less than 8 characters in length,. like c:\mycp\BwMonitor.exe

Can u give me access to your vps, so that i can check whats up. There might be an error with installing the scheduled task but even if you avoid that other things should get installed.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Autor, Please enter the MSN (Windows Live) Messenger! I have a question to you! This hosting panel doesn't works for me! When I try to install it, such message is printed on the screen: \

Syntax error in date in query expression 'date<#15.2.2008 13:20:45#'

I use Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP2.

Write me to the Messenger. I'm BlueFenixMD@hotmail.com . Thanks!

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hello.

I am getting the same error on a Windows XP SP2. I have all the components installed (IIS, .Net Framework, FrontPage extentions, FTP, etc...). I thought that it might be a problem with the regional settings are set to a non-US date format (dd-mm-yyyy), but i tried to chage the date and it still does not work.

The error is when you run the BwMonitor.exe it pops up a run time error:

Run-time error '-2147217900(80040e14)'
      [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Acces Driver] Syntax error in date in query expression 'date<#19.2.2008 09:23:12#'

Maybe I have to crete an ODBC connection to an Access database

I notice that the date it gives in the error message is 1 day and 1 month before todays date. Today it is 20.3.2008.

I hope that this heps you in debugging

Martin

• Nobody/Anonymous

Now switched to Windows Server 2003 SP2 and it is working ok.

• aspwebsoft

aspwebsoft - 2008-04-24

The webcontroller has been tested successfully on windows 2003 server.
      Theoretically it should also run on xp. If you are trying on xp then its better to have ntfs partition , and you might need to add vb run time files.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Trying to install on Fresh install of Windows Server 2003 SP2 with all updates.

The scheduler fails and tells how to manually set it.

It fails Prepairing IIS for Monitor.  Says runtime error '-2147024893(80070003)'
      Automation error
      The system cannot find the path specified.

It then drops back to the desktop.

Lannie

email me at lannie at ct-iowa dot com if you want access to the server.

• Anonymous - 2008-05-29

Run-time error '-2147217900(80040e14)'
      [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Acces Driver] Syntax error in date in query expression 'date

• Nobody/Anonymous

This control panel is just not working for me at all...  I get all sorts of error messages.  I also don't even have the file BwMonitor.exe in my extracted files so I can't run it first...

Please help me as I think the documentation is a bit incomplete as it does not explain anything.  For example,do I need to configure any of the softwares first before running the setup or how does it work?  I only installed clamwin, all the microsoft stuff (as per documentation) as well as hMail, but I did not configure any of it.  Does the software need to be configured before installing web controller?

Please let me know...

• Anonymous - 2008-05-30

not work

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have no problem with the Installation on my server.
      But I have one trying to admin my current sites on IIS, or even trying to create new ones.
      I just get errors like:
      Error: Physical Site Create - Object required

I also change the web path to: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ but its the same thing...

What Im entering to create the site:
      sitename: kornetphoto.com (this domain is already registered and pointing to my server)
      login: kornetphoto
      pass:********
      enabled
      Dedicated pool: disabled
      IP based site (i tried both)
      IP i tried the IP of my server and also localhost.

Can anyone tell me how can I fix this problem?

my email: hfarrer[at]hotmail.com

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks