- ported to gcc 3.4.2 - many thanks to Vladimir Marko!!!
- added Resource Splitter
(cool and friendly syntax)
- solved bug when the window chooses to destroy itself while processing an event
(like, calling self->destroy());
- small improvements
- added event_handler::self, so that in your event handler functions you can write:
self->whatever() instead of window()->whatever()
(saves you 4 chars)
- solved seteral bugs found by various people from sf.net (especially fotzor - thanks!)
- removed (commented) add_item_array - for adding an array of items into a combobox/listbox
Note that this is a development release, so there might still be some bugs just waiting to happen :)
Source code for the Cross Builder (http://www.torjo.com/cb) can be found in this package!