Willow Tree# problem

Help
Tyler
2011-07-22
2013-05-08
  • Tyler

Tyler - 2011-07-22

Every time I try to open Willow tree i get a message atating that it could not fing the 'Data' folder. SO i click okay on that. Then it says that it could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Willowtree\Data\weapon_tabs.txt' What do i do? Please help

• Tyler

Tyler - 2011-07-22

Also when i click continue on the addressed above, i cannot open a saved file. I have downloaded the new X360.dll and when i try to install the microsoft.net 3.5 sp1 setup i cannot finish the install. Do i need to upgrade my computer from XP to 7?

• matt911

matt911 - 2011-07-25

No, you do not need to upgrade your computer.  Windows XP works fine.  That is what I use myself.  However you do need to have .NET 3.5 sp1 installed.  If you can't finish the install then you need to figure out how to fix that.  You may search for the installation error code at support.microsoft.com to find relevant help.

Here's a Microsoft article that could possibly help you.  It describes how to repair corrupted NET framework installations by using a .NET removal tool then reinstalling the versions of NET framework from scratch.  It tells how to reinstall version 1.0, 1.1, and 3.5 sp1.  You would reinstall all three since 1.0 and 1.1 are expected to be part of the Windows XP operating system and 3.5 sp1 is needed by WillowTree.

• Tyler

Tyler - 2011-08-04

Thank you for the help. I'll try it out when i get a chance

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks